Sunday, May 31, 2015

If you look good, you feel good!

Now recently I decided to make a list of things I want to change about my appearance to help me be more confident in my appearance. One of the things on my list was my skin. I recently started using this cream to help fade my acne scars. I have only used it for a little while, but it has helped a lot! Already I do not feel like people are always staring at my scars instead of me as a person. Or i feel like I have to wear a ton of makeup just to cover them up! Because then you will always run into people who make fun of you for wearing a pound of makeup! I have finally learned to accept my facial features and be content with it. Yes I still have a long ways to go, but I will not let it keep me from feeling uncomfortable around a huge crowd ever again! You should never feel bad for not liking the way something looks on your body. If wanting to change that means you are even the slightest happier with yourself then do it! I sure am!

3 comments:

  1. Lexy,
    I completely agree that confidence in your appearance, education, and abilities can have a very positive effect in so many other aspects of your life!
    Everybody has their own worries and insecurities that we try to hide, so kudos to you for taking steps to make changes rather than covering up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexy,
    You are doing all of the right things to change the things you want in life. Making a decision that is well thought out and knowing the consequences and doing something about it. Good for you, a positive and determined attitude is more than half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lexy,
    Sounds like you a got a hold on what you want in your life! Confidence is something we all as humans have to struggle with. Kudos for you for make steps in to making you feel better about yourself.

    ReplyDelete