Sunday, June 7, 2015

Drink, Drink, Drink!

So I have found that water is a huge contributor when it comes to your skin. When it comes to your body period you need water. But water helps wash away the toxins in your skin. And depending on how active you are and how hot it is in your region helps determine how much water you should drink each day. Now I am a very active person, and it is getting hotter in this month of June, so I find that I need to drink at least 64 Fl oz. of water every day. Now I do not know about you guys, but drinking water is a huge challenge for me. But try little things like packing at least two bottles of water with you for work. Or taking a gallon of water with you when you go and work out. Or start off drinking a cup of water in the morning when you wake up. It helps wake up your body in the morning to start circulation in the body. And drinking all these different pops and juices only breaks out my skin from all of the sugar. Replacing water with all other drinks in my diet is important to a healthy start.



http://www.allaboutwater.org/drink-water.html
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/drinking-enough-water-topic-overview

2 comments:

  1. Keep pushing yourself and it will become a routine for you. And your body will appreciate you for it. About six months ago I decided to eliminate soda from my diet. I lost weight and overall I just feel more refreshed. No more caffeine headaches or the crash and burn from drinking sugar charged products. I did notice that it improved my skin also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete