Monday, June 22, 2015

Brighten Your Smile with Beautiful White Teeth!

Your smile is everything. We all pay close attention to a person's face and their smile. When people smile, you notice their teeth. Yes you may have some crooked teeth that you could always fix with braces, but we also notice how white your teeth are too. I have always received compliments on how straight and white my teeth looked. But these days I find that the compliments have stopped rolling in. And I could not figure out why. But then it hit me. I have become a heavy coffee drinker. And I was not awarew in the beginning that coffee stains your teeth. If you drink a lot of coffee like me, always remember to brush your theeth afterwards. After I realized the yellowing of my teeth, I looked up ways I could whiten my teeth at home. Well at first I found that by rubbing the inside of a banana peel on your teeth helps a lot. The potassium and magnesium from the banana absorbs into your teeth and whitens. And then I found out about Plus Whites Speed Whitening Gel you can use at home. So I have decided to try this out! You can find ways to whiten your teeth without spending a ton at the dentist for them to do it!
Plus White Premier 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel


http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/plus-white-premier-5-minute-speed-whitening-gel/ID=prod6179067-product?ext=msnPersonal_Care_PLA_Whitening_Kits_Strips_ampersand_Gels_prod6179067_{ifdyn:dyn}{ifpe:pe}{ifpla:pla}&adtype={adtype}&kpid=prod6179067&sst=2e8631e9-0c3d-6369-6ab1-00000710721d

http://www.southeastfamilydental.com/blog/can-you-really-use-banana-peels-to-whiten-your-teeth/

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?
id=JN.fmoQbvZQnbGSXeVoc%2fQneg&w=144&h=108&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2

6 comments:

  1. have you tried the banana yet? I am totally curious about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the banana too. There are so many ads for whitening toothpaste and strips that it's hard not to think about how your teeth look. I drink coffee and tea so it's definitely something I have to watch out for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that a smile is literally everything! I get compliments on my smile as well, its a best thing a girl can wear. I would love to know how the banana works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought that the teeth whitening products did more harm than good for your teeth because it breaks down the enamel. I'm all for using natural alternatives. Interested to know how if the banana works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about the banana peel trick, but never known anyone who has used it! I'm glad to know you like the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just laughed out loud reading this. Because I am sitting here drinking a coffee and eating a banana!!! That's what I have every morning for breakfast. It's like you read my mind! Great advice I'll definitely try the banana trick!

    ReplyDelete