Saturday, June 20, 2015

Stress Relievers

Do you ever just feel so overwhelmed by everything going on in life? I certainly have been feeling the stress these past couple of weeks. Between working 40 hours a week, working out everyday for 2-3 hours, and then having to do homework for my online classes during the weekend, I have definitely been feeling the stress. But I do not know how to manage my stress. But what I have found that helps me calm down or relax is playing spider solitaire on my phone crazy enough! If I play a couple of games while on breaks at work or when I am stressed, I find that in return I will feel much calmer. But I have to pay attention to what I do daily that calms me down. And that is what I want to inspire you to do. It may be something so simple as reading a book or taking a walk outside. Find what soothes your spirit, because stress can leave a negative effect on a person. It can cause trouble with sleeping, chest pains, elevated blood pressures, headaches, and upset stomach. Stress can also worsen symptoms of diaereses. I personally knew I was stressing out because I always have trouble sleeping. But it is not good to turn to drugs and alcohol for stress relievers because that could only make things work. Just try and find some type of healthy alternative to relieving your stress. It will work wonders in the end as it has for me now!




http://www.healthywomen.org/sites/default/files/StressAndYourBody_sm.jpg
http://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/effects-of-stress-on-your-body

4 comments:

  1. Stress has caused me much difficulty with sleep! I tend to listen to classical music when I am stressed. It really seems to calm me down. Playing games is a good idea because it can take your mind off of the stress. Thanks for the advice I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am stressed if find that taking a few moments and focusing on my breath really calms me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh me too! working 40 hours a week and doing classes is no joke! Found myself super stressed and hard to manage my time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree as well. Work and school are all I know right now. I think we all need our destressers to stay sane.

    ReplyDelete