Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tone Those Glutes!

The new fad seems to be toned, big butts! Well I have to admit it is obtainable, but it takes a lot of hard work. You have to make sure you are doing glutes exercises at least 4 times a week. And on top of exercising, you have to eat right, take protein, and drink lots of water. I have recently started working on my glutes, and I can already tell a difference. My glutes are more tight and toned than loose and out of shape as I like to say. But I feel like working out to get a butt is better than paying for a Brazilian ButtLift. Thousands of hours in the gym sounds better than thousands of dollars spent on something you could have done yourself. I just set a goal of protein for myself everyday, and I make sure to lift heavy at least 5 times out of the week. I know it will take a while to reach my goal, but once I do I know all this hard work was worth it. You can check out these websites! http://www.lyzabethlopez.com/trainwithlyzabeth/
http://www.lyzabethlopez.com/flare-magazine-5-moves-for-a-belfie-perfect-butt-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment